It is never too late to learn a musical instrument,
or to revisit one that you may have put away decades ago.
We provide outstanding one on one music lessons to adults from all levels and abilities, whether you are interested in studying classical, jazz or pop styles.
Our music lessons for adults are tailored to your interest, current skill level and goal that you have, so you will enjoy learning and be encouraged to practice at home.
Learn to express yourself through music!
Discover Your Inner Musician
We Will Show You How
Our Lesson Structure
- We offers a focused, one-on-one music lesson setting for adults.
- The studies will be structured based on consultation and each student’s current skill level, interest and goal.
- All levels are welcome: Complete beginners, intermediate, advanced, graded exams, professional preparations.
- No previous musical knowledge or experience is necessary.
- The lessons are provided for either 30, 45 or 60 minutes, and our music lessons can be joined at any time during the NSW school term.
- Developing strength on foundation is essential to build up a musical proficiency: working on good posture, note-reading, rhythm understanding, ear-training and so on.
- You will develop great techniques which can give you freedom to play anything easier, and let you proceed to the highest level of performance: Various scales, arpeggios, technical exercises
- You will learn musical expression skills to play any songs with emotional approach.
- We offer practice management to develop good home practice routine.
Other educational tools to help adult students enjoy music
- AMEB (Music exams) Courses: Well-structured systematic music study course.
- Music theory & history: helps you play music better.
- Rockschool (AMEB) course: A fun and effective course for any music students extending to more varieties of music styles
- Students concert (optional): improves a student’s stage experience and confidence.
- Student recording sessions: a powerful tool to improve a music learner’s skills and confidence.
Piano Lessons Sydney
Learn your favorite songs. Classical, Jazz, Pop…Develop your piano skills and music theory. Note-reading, ear-training, chords, scales..
Violin Lessons Sydney
Learn to play this magical instrument. Bowing techniques, left hand skills, scales, vibrato, musical expression…Classic, jazz, pops..
Guitar Lessons Sydney
Learn to play your favourite songs on the guitar. Acoustic guitar, classical guitar, electric guitar…Rock School… chords…note-reading
Bass Lessons Sydney
Learn how to play the electric bass guitar. Fun and creative bass guitar lessons. Rock, blues and pop. Rock School. Scales, note-reading…
What other students say about us
I’ve been always very enthusiastic about the benefits of learning a musical instrument.
As a mum of eleven and nine year old sons, I am so pleased that my children are both learning the piano at Melody Music Academy.
There are a lot of options out there, but I wanted my kids learn from experienced, skillful and patient piano teachers.
As professional musicians with a fantastic skill for interacting with young children, my two sons’ piano teachers at the Academy offer all that and more. They are really great working with both my boys who have totally different learning paces and interests. Their weekly progress with the piano is quite remarkable.
I’ve always had a passion to be able to play the piano but never expected I could really enjoy the process of learning so much.
Melody Music Academy was recommended to me by a friend whose daughters have been learning piano for last several years. The teaching method at the Academy is adaptable with all age groups and all those different styles of music were available to learn. Being a complete beginner 10 months ago, muddling through the notes, fingerings and simple songs, I am now much more confident while playing and reading music, something I thought I would never achieve.
My piano teacher at the Academy has made me recognise the real joy of music and how much fun it can be to learn and play.
I would have no hesitation in recommending this place whether you are a complete beginner wanting to do this for fun or if you are studying music more seriously and are aiming to achieve more advanced skills and knowledge.
My two girls have been studying violin and guitar at Melody Music Academy for about 5 years now.
We began when they were six and seven, and it has been a really great experience. From the very beginning the teachers at the Academy have been so wonderful with the girls who have learned so much from their lessons.
It has been such a joy to see them grow musically every week! The teachers are great communicators and have been extremely dedicated for their teaching to help our girls develop their skills and knowledge.
By sharing the music teachers’ professional experiences, they consistently challenged my kids to grow and have really become mentors and friends they don’t want to disappoint.
It’s great to see my two girls playing pieces together making beautiful duo at our house!
My daughter has been taking violin lessons at Melody Music Academy for nearly 4 years.
It has been great to watch her learn and blossom into a confident violinist under the instruction of the teacher of the Academy. My daughter loves playing violin and always looks forward to her lesson each week, challenging herself to be the best that she can be. My daughter’s violin teacher and the rest of the Academy staffs work hard to bring out the best in their student musicians.
And, after years of wishing I’d learned to play piano when I was younger, I’ve finally begun taking lessons as well! My piano teacher is such a patient and very knowledgeable instructor which makes the challenge of learning a new instrument turn into a joy.
We are very happy to be studying music with Melody Music Academy.